HELP HOMEOWNERS DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF FLORIDA DOMICILE
With thousands of recently retired Baby Boomers searching for homes in Florida—it’s important for them to know if Florida Domicile can save them money as a new homeowner.
There are many benefits to domiciling in Florida, but it must be done correctly or new homeowners may expose themselves to tax bills from their former state of domicile.
As a real estate professional, you know your clients will be pursued by the competition until the day they make a purchase so why not take some initiative to strengthen your bond and arm them with a resource that matters.
The Florida Domicile Handbook: Vital Information for New Florida Residents, 4th Edition includes a chapter on home purchasing written by Joshua D. Rudnick, Esq., whose practice is concentrated on commercial and residential real property transactions, construction, corporate and commercial lending. The chapter has all the information your clients need to understand whether a change of Florida domicile is the right move and how to take the proper steps to protect them in the event of an audit from their former state.
This book and its online blog illustrate all the major (and lots of fun) reasons declaring Florida domicile may be a good choice. Topics include:
- Steps to prove your intent to become domiciled in Florida and the risks for not doing it correctly
- How to buy, finance and insure a home in Florida
- Some key steps to plan for retirement in Florida
- How to establish Florida homestead and the many benefits
- How to change your business location to Florida
- How to properly title vehicles in Florida
- What healthcare and educational opportunities exist for Florida residents
Active licensed REALTORS® can receive the following discounts when purchasing The Florida Domicile Handbook: Vital Information for New Florida Residents:
- 3 for $50
- 5 for $75
- 10 for $125
Plus tax. Special bulk pricing only applies to orders picked up at our Naples office. Call (239) 261-1888 to place orders for three or more copies.